KoKeBee Waxed Wraps Mandala 2 Pack
The Keeper and KoKeBee have collaborated to share a range of their products through our store.
This two pack of amazing waxed wraps is made from a blend of organic hemp and cotton fabric infused with Kokebee's extensively researched wax blend. They are produced completely plastic free in both content and production process.
Mandalas are said to have the effect of releasing stress and relaxing the mind while restoring a happy self. Touching a mandala not only helps us to reconnect with nature and the earth, but also provides a means of communication with our higher and inner selves.
Mandalas have their origins in Tibetan Buddhism, where monks originally used coloured sands to draw immensely intricate mandalas. Concentrating on the mandala has many mental and physical benefits, as it helps to calm the mind and provides a meditative effect.
To celebrate their 5th anniversary, KoKeBee launched a wrap made of organic, unbleached hemp fabric with this mandala carefully engraved on it. Our hope is that you will feel the peace of mind that comes from being in touch with nature, no matter where you are in your busy life, and that our thoughts will continue to spread to the world in even bigger and more peaceful waves.
What is a Wax Wrap
Simply put it is a reusable product that can replace your use of plastic wrap or cling wrap and reduce your plastic use. Made by infusing fabric with beeswax and various oils and resin it should have a tacky feel which allows it it stick onto itself or to bowls and other containers you want to wrap.
The quality and usability of a wax wrap is greatly determined by the formulation of the wax blend used. KoKeBee have spent many months and done many trials to perfect their blend.
Made from organic cotton-hemp fabric, organic beeswax, organic coconut oil and tree resin. The antibacterial properties of beeswax and coconut oil help keep food fresh and allow KoKeBee wrap to be used again and again… and most importantly it reduces waste, so is good for our planet.
KoKeBee Wrap is great for wrapping sandwiches, cheeses, lunches, leftovers, salads, snacks on the run and much more.
- Please rinse gently with cold or lukewarm water after use, and let them dry naturally
- Keep away from heat sources (including hot water)
- Do not use in the microwave
- Not ideal to wrap raw fish, raw meat or any greasy foods directly as it cannot be rinsed with hot water
- If your beeswax wraps are looking a little worn out/creased, you can refresh your beeswax wrap by putting in the oven. Place a cooking sheet below and heat up the oven to 100 degrees, leave it for a few minutes to melt the beeswax. This will extend the useful life of the beeswax wraps
- Please gently rinse it through before using for the first time. There is a unique scent of beeswax, but it will fade as you use it
This set includes two sizes: