KoKeBee Waxed Wraps Unbleached Hemp 3 Pack
The Keeper and KoKeBee have collaborated to share a range of their products through our store.
This three pack of amazing waxed wraps is made from an organic cotton and hemp blend fabric infused with Kokebee's extensively researched wax blend. They are produced completely plastic free in both content and production process.
Printed using edible inks with the KoKeBee symbol these wraps are as pure and natural as they come. The KoKeBee logo is a dream of entrusting the ideals of an ancient-traditional Japanese lifestyle of sustainability to a Kokeshi doll and giving her wings to spread the message globally. So the name KoKeBee comes from the first half of Kokeshi and of course the honeybee on which so much life is dependant on to be fertilised.
What is a Wax Wrap
Simply put it is a reusable product that can replace your use of plastic wrap or cling wrap and reduce your plastic use. Made by infusing fabric with beeswax and various oils and resin it should have a tacky feel which allows it it stick onto itself or to bowls and other containers you want to wrap.
The quality and usability of a wax wrap is greatly determined by the formulation of the wax blend used. KoKeBee have spent many months and done many trials to perfect their blend.
Made from organic cotton-hemp fabric, organic beeswax, organic coconut oil and tree resin. The antibacterial properties of beeswax and coconut oil help keep food fresh and allow KoKeBee wrap to be used again and again… and most importantly it reduces waste, so is good for our planet.
KoKeBee Wrap is great for wrapping sandwiches, cheeses, lunches, leftovers, salads, snacks on the run and much more.
- Please rinse gently with cold or lukewarm water after use, and let them dry naturally
- Keep away from heat sources (including hot water)
- Do not use in the microwave
- Not ideal to wrap raw fish, raw meat or any greasy foods directly as it cannot be rinsed with hot water
- If your beeswax wraps are looking a little worn out/creased, you can refresh your beeswax wrap by putting in the oven. Place a cooking sheet below and heat up the oven to 100 degrees, leave it for a few minutes to melt the beeswax. This will extend the useful life of the beeswax wraps
- Please gently rinse it through before using for the first time. There is a unique scent of beeswax, but it will fade as you use it
This set includes three sizes: