Diamond is our signature style of organic cotton weave and unique to The Keeper. Lighter than mesh or muslin yet stretchy and strong, just like you after a few serious yoga sessions!
Ideal for leafy greens but can be used for any fresh produce. Use to buy & store.
These amazing bags replace single use plastic, paper and nylon/recycled PET bags - without adding micro-plastics to the environment.
Our range comprises of two styles of Diamond Bags: Carry Bags and Drawstring Bags.
Designed to be lightweight and elegant our Diamond Drawstring range comes in different sizes and styles. Choose from natural unbleached cotton or plant dyed, voile backed 3 packs or our pure diamond multi size 4 packs. How many 'carats' would you like?
While our Diamond Carry Bags are great for larger quantities or as a light tote bag. Use for shopping, produce storage and much more. The fabric stretches in both directions allowing plenty of room for your purchases. They fold or scrunch (which are you?) into a compact size to keep in your back pocket, handbag or tote pocket for when you need them.
Diamond Weave Bags are best for buying and storing:
- Loose leaf greens, lettuce, spinach, silver beat, green beans or any greens that wilt. Store in the bag for up to 10 days. See instructions below.
- Soft seasonal fruit like peaches, plums, pears, tomatoes, avocados or delicate skinned fruits and vegetables - hang them up in the bag, store in the fridge or fruit bowl.
- Mushrooms and light pricy per kilo items, because the bags are light.
- In the bulk food section: seeds, whole grains, nuts, legumes and also chocolate, dried fruit or other items. Royal or large white Quinoa will stay in the bag but not smaller grains like red quinoa or amaranth. Sunflower seeds are fine but sesame may leak out. Use a muslin bag for finer items.
- They are also great for any fruit and veggies you want to keep in the fridge or fruit bowl with their visibility.