Potato, Onion, and Garlic Bags
Why keep your spuds in the dark? Because they are happiest that way! Our potato bag has been designed to keep your spuds in elegance and organic style. Our sturdy Organic Cotton and Jute blend is paired with plant dyed soft muslin and wood toggles.
The Keeper Onion Bag has been designed to keep your alliums fresh and happy. The base is a sturdy Organic Cotton & Jute blend while the top half is a mix of airy mesh and plant dyed muslin. We use wood toggles not plastic to finish it in elegance.
Our Garlic Bag is a mini version of our onion bag and was created to complete your Pantry Trio. Paired with our Onion and Potato bags in the pantry or use it in the fridge on its own. Great for garlic, ginger, turmeric, ginseng or other hardy 'root spices', bulbs & rhizomes. Plus its just so cute.
- You can store all varieties of potatoes and sweet potatoes, hard whole squashes like pumpkin, gem squash or gourds.
- Any hard skinned fruit or vegetable that needs to be kept dark and cool for longer storing.
- Apples and oranges, freshly harvested and never refrigerated, will keep longer in the potato bag if you want to keep them out of the fridge.
- You can store all varieties of onions, eschalots or French shallots, garlic and other allium bulbs.
- Thick skinned (not young) ginger, ginseng, horseradish, turmeric, lotus roots and other rhizomes.
- Any hard skinned fruit or vegetable that needs to be kept dark and cool but wants a little air, for longer storing.
- Can be used in or out of the fridge.
- Apples and oranges, freshly harvested and never refrigerated, will keep longer in the onion bag if you want to keep them out of the fridge.